Dubai City Architecture is carved by the hands of the brightest and best architectural engineers from all over the world to design various buildings in Dubai.
- The Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Summer Surprises are two of the more popular events that attract over 4 million visitors.
- Expo 2020 Dubai is expected to attract 25 million visitors, 70 per cent of which will be from overseas. This will be the first Expo in which the majority of guests stem from beyond a nation's borders.
- Dubai's economy is driven by trade, tourism, manufacturing and financial services - not oil. This is one of the reasons Dubai has built some of the most luxurious hotels in the world.
- Living in a climate like Dubai allows you to enjoy an outdoor-centric lifestyle for the majority of the year.
- The Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the main hub for the world renowned Emirates Airline, which services Dubai and the remaining Emirate States